Subject: Re: New virtual bus.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/13/1999 11:54:41
But why? the shac and sgec are connected directly to the DAL lines,
and essentially act as nexus devices! configure them as such!

mainbus0
cpu0 at mainbus0
uba0 at mainbus0 (if theres a Q or unibus)
sgec0 at mainbus0
shac0 at mainbus0
etc etc

why create an added layer just to make the embedded nexi look like
ordinary bus-conected devices? the nexus is a really cool construct!

just my $.02
isildur