Subject: A MiniRoot Question
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/19/1998 16:28:19
Now that I've got the 1.3 binaries, what do I do with them? Sorry,
rhetorical question.

Actual question: Does the miniroot include gunzip, and if so, how does
one retrieve a file from TK50, gunzip it, and untar it at the same time?
I used to gunzip the files on my PC, send the tars to my work's vax
(over LAT), put the tars on TK50, copy the tars from the TK50 onto my
ra1 on the uVII, and untar them. Needless to say, there must be an
easier way.

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682