Subject: Re: NetBSD problems ( Newbie )
To: Dave Arthur <ARTHURDC@burridge.nscc.ns.ca>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/07/1997 18:35:59
Dave Arthur wrote:

> I installed the 1.2G version on a RD54 KA650 uVAXIII. I can't seem to
> get the swap working. I modified the /etc/fstab and perform a swapon
> -a and I get a well controlled core dump !
> Probably a missive on my part. Any ideas ?

  I didn't have much of a problem with swap on my KA630 under 1.2G; maybe
there's something weird with the KA650?  Do you have the entry in /etc/fstab
set up correctly?
  You should also grab 1.3_Alpha--much better.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/