Subject: Re: VS2000 (was:Re: Vax Server 3100)
To: Juergen Schoew <juergen@unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>
From: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/1997 14:50:02
Juergen Schoew drunkenly mumbled...

> sorry to write again, but last night I tried to install my other rd54 from
> scratch and noticed that i told you, to use the original 1.2C snapshot-disks.
> That was wrong I just didn't marked my disks, and last night I installed it
> with the disks from mike (vs2k_miniroot). You have to split this miniroot
> (hope you know how).

hmm, well i'm going to try the stuff Ari put up for ftp.  if that doesn't work
(it should, he got his booted) i'll fall back on Mike's stuff (which i also
have)

and no, i don't know how to split it, but i don't think i need to know right
now.

> Good luck!

thanks!!!  it would be nice to get this working so i can add it to my list of
currently working machines (which is smaller than i would like right now) and
move on to the next set of machines.

-wonko