Subject: Re: Install over net?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG, shoppa@alph01.triumf.ca>
From: Mike Young <young@ecn.purdue.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1997 07:59:39
-> > 	No problem - this is the way I did it, except I used TK50.
-> > Everything you need is already in the miniroot. See my previous
-> > message in the port-vax list regarding an FTP location for a
-> > known-working (but old) miniroot for VS2000.
->
-> This last comment worries me a little; am I correct in assuming
-> that it means a uVax II (KA650) miniroot won't work with a VS2000?

	Sorry Tim, I should have mentioned that this particular
miniroot (based on the 1.1A release) supports both KA410 (VS2000) and
KA630 (mvII). I haven't tried it on any other platform.

							-Mike