Subject: Re: uVAX III capabilities
To: Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/1997 09:54:51
On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Robin Birch wrote:

> Dear All,
> Excuse my ignorance but can someone update me on the following:
>
> 1) Which cpus were "mayfair" ones?, apart from the ka640 that is.

I think the KA650 is 'Mayfair', the KA640 is 'Mayfair II' and the KA655 is
'Mayfair III'.

> 2) The ka640 has lance and dssi on board, does the ka650 and 655 have
> the same?.

My KA650-BA doesn't have either (unless it's hiding them very well).

On a similar subject, what's the difference between a MicroVAX 3500 and a
MicroVAX 3600?  I'd like to know which mine is.

--
Ben Harris
Undergrad Computer Rep, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.