Re: sparc64 emulator

2010/5/29 David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost>:
> On 28/05/2010 18:16, Stathis Kamperis wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I'm looking for a sparc64 emulator to install netbsd&  add support for
>> floating-point exceptions, as part of this year's google summer of
>> code project. Do you have any suggestion  ?
>>
>> If not, it's ok. I'll just buy a sparc from ebay, but that won't
>> happen until mid July when google ships the stipends.
>>

> Where about are you based? I have a spare ultra1 I could ship from the UK
> and I suspect there are likely to be others with similar spare boxes in
> other locations :)

David and Chris, I appreciate your kindness. I'm in Greece/Europe, so
the shipping costs will be too high for me to afford them at the
moment.

I will try with qemu and see how it goes. Since all I want is sparc's
fpu emulation, I'm optimistic. Otherwise, If I pass the midterm
evaluation, I'll just grab one from ebay. No big deal.

Again, thank you both for your offer!

Best regards,
Stathis