Subject: httpd swapped process problem
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/03/2007 23:25:16
Hello,

I had several problem in the past about hanging of my
SS20 under NetBSD 3.0. Now, I've installed 3.1 kernel
and the machine seems to be more stable ... but I have
now some problems w/ Apache 2.2 :-(

Sometime, some child httpd processes are swapped out
due to lack of memory but those process stay always in
'w' status (Sending Reply). They stay forever as 'w',
they are never renew by the master apache process and,
after some days, all httpd processes are in this
status. My only solution is to reboot the system.

Does someone experienced similar problem ? Any
solution ?

How can I get the latest 3.1 kernel source code ? Not
the syssrc.tgz but all fixes that cam after this
tarball.

Best regards,

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.