Subject: Re: where is X configuration?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Jason Zhang <zhihengz@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/24/2005 14:23:13
Thanks for information.
Another related problem is that I found some X applications such as
Xclock always compliant that:
Xlib: extension "RENDER" is missing in display ":0.0"

I found the video card in SS5 does not support RENDER extension, so is
it possible that the client side do the RENDER, I saw there is package
Xrender under netbsd/sparc, does this one service this purpose?

If no way to solve "RENDER missing problem", does it means it is useless
to install fontconfig/freetype2/xft2?

best regard
Jason