Subject: Re: 1.6.1 pcmcia broken? nell sbus bridge, wavelan
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: None <joe@filthyhumanscum.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/21/2003 18:53:44
Ok the problem was that I didn't make clean after setting that option.

After the make clean and moving the kernel to / I rebooted to find that it did initialize the device and I'll test it when I get home from work but I'm sure it should work fine.

What a difference another point of view makes.  I can't believe now that I overlooked something so simple...

Thanks for your help

- Joe