Subject: Re: 1.6.1 pcmcia broken? nell sbus bridge, wavelan
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.org>
From: None <joe@filthyhumanscum.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/21/2003 15:10:48
Yes, I do.. Here are the associated lines in the cfg:

Also I've modified the nell* definition based on http://www.netsys.com/netbsd-port-sparc/2003/06/msg00026.html
I've tried with/without the addition of flags 1.  I get the same error for wi0 when booting.

## SBus to PCMCIA bridge
# Currently enabling nell* with audioamd* causes panic at attach
nell*   at sbus? slot ? offset ? flags 1                # PCMCIA bridge
pcmcia* at nell?

options WI_AT_BIGENDIAN_BUS_HACK

wi*     at pcmcia? function?  # Lucent WaveLAN

Sorry about that, I should've included them in the original e-mail.  Thanks again

- Joe