Subject: re: Problems with quad ethernet card
To: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/05/2002 07:27:16
   > For the Ultra 1 machines, this isn't quite right.  The Enterprise models
   > are the same as the Creator models, except that they shipped without a
   > video card.  Ultra 1 machines (no Enterprise or Creator) have 10MBit
   > ethernet, Fast SCSI-2, and 3 SBus slots.

   Hmm, the machine I have on my desk at work has a "Ultra Enterprise 1" badge
   on the front, but fits your description of a plain Ultra 1.  It's a fairly
   early model too - 143Mhz and shipped with a cgsix (I think it's a tgx).

i think mine says "netra1" on the front, but it's a plain
original slow ultra1 too... :)