Subject: Re: Upgrading from 1.5.2 to -current?
To: NetBSD/sparc Discussion List <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/24/2002 00:51:37
At 2:52 PM -0400 2002/04/23, Greg A. Woods wrote:

>  Unfortunately when you're using module aliases in the way we do with the
>  NetBSD repository it's critical to start from scratch any time a
>  checkout fails in the middle somewhere (unless you know exactly how to
>  verify its integrity and fill in any missing bits).  That's something
>  that really should be documented too I guess...

	I did checkouts from scratch, and still wasn't getting the
/usr/src/share directory.  Once I got logged into a decent, nearby
CVS server, I wasn't getting logged out or having problems with that
part of the process bombing out on me.  It was the build process that
was bombing out.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>