Subject: Re: sparc bootable cd
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/01/2000 10:00:54
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Tracy J. Di Marco White wrote:

> I was looking at the sparc section:
>       ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.3/sparc/installation/bootfs/syboot-143.fs.gz.
>
> But in /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5/sparc/installation/bootfs, I see boot.fs.gz
> and instfs.gz (as well as netbsd.ram.aout.gz).  Which do I want?

Hmmm... IDK - it may have been omitted from the build (purposely or due to
pilot error ;-)  Since 1.5 isn't officially released yet, it may be a
piece that's still churning away in a build lab somewhere.

Perhaps someone with more 1.5 knowledge can shed some light on why it's
missing?

Sorry I can't say more...

-Jon
 "Trout are freshwater fish, and have underwater weapons."
 "Zing, zing zing zing!"
 "Keep away from the trout."
 -- The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer --
 "Who stole my lawn?"