Subject: Re: MYSTERY TERMS
To: Miles Nordin <nordinm@Colorado.EDU>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2000 11:05:26
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Miles Nordin wrote:

# On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, der Mouse wrote:
# > "help me with my homework / exam"
#
# I used to ask you guys homework questions all the time.  No one seemed to
# mind.  Maybe, uh, we find something insulting about being used as part of
# a scavenger hunt.  I do.  It's like this guy wants to steal the NetBSD
# earthenware yard-gnomes or something.  Secret Terms.

Yeah, but either

	- you weren't that bleeding obvious about it, or

	- you were direct about why you were asking the questions.

And, in either case, you demonstrated that you at least had a clue,
something I seem less and less able to demonstrate :-).

# It's not the students' fault!  Blame it on the quality of the exams on
# which they're trying to cheat. :'
# ...or they could ask a Linux list...

I don't think that way would be a very good profit generator.

# Miles Nordin / +1 720 841-8308

				--*greywolf;

	/* Need OpenSource servers?  Try BSD - Solid as a Rock. */