Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/05/1999 14:47:34
>> I'm looking for the pinout of the miniDIN-8 audio connector used on
>> the SPARCstation IPX (and others, [...]).
> i know this is in the "sun hardware faq" i'm sure you'll find all
> over the web (including www.netbsd.org IIRC).

I thought so too, but it wasn't in the copy I had online at home and I
couldn't find any FAQ with it when I went looking.

Given this support for the idea that it's Out There Somewhere I went
looking again and finally managed to find it in
http://msowww.anu.edu.au/~kim/faq/part2 (about 85% of the way through
the file - search for "DIN-8").  This looks like the same FAQ I had
online (the picarefy one), but definitely isn't the same content.

Thank you!

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca