Subject: Pre-Built Packages
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Robbie Stone <robbie@serendipity.palo-alto.ca.us>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/13/1999 20:49:13
Hi,

	I recently installed NetBSD on a Sparc 2 and noticed that there were no
pre-built packages on the ftp site. I was sort of at a disadvantage
becuase I needed the magicfilter package with req'd on about 15 billion
different things, including building teTeX for me and the list goes
on(for about 6 hours it went on to be exact). I do however have about 4
Sparc 2's doing nothing at the moment(the others are doing a Coda Array)
and I would love to build packages for the archive to make others lives
a little easier.

Are there scripts to build all new checkins to the ports tree? and how
do I submit a pre-built binary package?

Thanks,
Robbie
--