Subject: Re: SPARCstation 10: What about this one?
To: Werther Pirani <werther@wservice.com>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/06/1999 15:16:17
At 14:10 -0700 5/6/99, Werther Pirani wrote:

>Also, what about the following? I can't find any reference in GENERIC!
>
>SUNW,bpp at sbus0 slot 15 offset 0x4800000 not configured
>SUNW,DBRIe at sbus0 slot 15 offset 0x8010000 not configured

It's difficult to appraise a machine without knowing how much RAM it has.

Those two unconfigured devices are the Bi-directional Parallel Port (bpp)
for which there is a driver, but which is not configured in GENERIC (no, I
don't know why not), and the DBRIe is the ISDN/audio interface which is
also found on the SPARC LX. No driver for DBRIe, I'm afraid.

	Erik <fair@clock.org>