Subject: Re: Router quandry
To: mjacob@feral.com, David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/25/1998 17:24:09
That's great, thank you.
Unfortunately, the card is on a machine at home, that isn't on the net, so
no mail, etc. That means things are slow, but I'm working on it.
I'll tell you what the output is on Friday, if not sooner. If it would help
to have the card, I'd gladly loan it to you, no bother since it doesn't
work under netbsd anyway.

Brad