Subject: Re: boot: short read
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/04/1997 12:23:03
On Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:53:17 -0700
 "Erik E. Fair" (Time Keeper) <fair@clock.org> wrote:

 > It's a STUPID diff, where the stuff is zero'd in pv_unlink(). Sigh. Look
 > before you leap. Watch where you're going. Eat your vegetables. READ THE
 > CODE CAREFULLY!

Well, I will admit to scanning it quickly, as I read my mail, but that's
about it :-)  I fully planned on letting pk deal with it all :-)

 > I just must not be fully awake these days. Sorry. Hope no one else applied
 > that patch. Some of it will be back again, but not all.
 >
 > Is there a place where GNATS documentation can be found on the web? I'd
 > like to figure out how to modify a previous PR (or two) instead of
 > submitting a new one.

To amend a PR, send a message to gnats-bugs@netbsd.org with the subject
"Re: category/number" (e.g. port-sparc/1234), and the message you
which to append, and it will be handled for you.