Subject: Re: Sun x/260 memory
To: None <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca, port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@siva.captech.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/23/1996 18:46:54
# From dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca Tue Jul 23 18:25:57 1996
# Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 20:19:55 -0400 (EDT)
# From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
# To: port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG
# Subject: Sun x/260 memory
#
# 	The only reason I worry about all this is that the CE
# (Correctible Error ?!?) light will come on for the card in the middle
# slot even if I change which card is in the middle slot (although I
# havn't booted all eight combinations yet).
#
# 	Anyone have any advise?

Have you made sure that all your VME jumpers are in the right place?

You do need to have jumpers on all the slots which are NOT occupied by
boards, and you typically do NOT need jumpers on those slots which ARE
occupied.

#
# Dave.
#
# --
# |David Gilbert, PCI, Richmond Hill, Ontario.  | Two things can only be     |
# |Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
# |http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |
#