Subject: the current sparc/stand stuff..
To: None <mrg@mame.mu.oz.au, port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <danielce@ee.mu.oz.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/14/1994 07:59:07
matthew green writes:

 > this happily built and installed and worked for me, as per the
 > README.  it would be nice if people who can afford to possible
 > need to reload the sunos boot program to try it out on their
 > hardware, and let us (pk, really ;-) know how it went.

Just to save some people headache, let me stress the necessity of
being prepared to reinstall the sunos boot programs on the disk in a
sunos machine (or as in my case have a spare disk to dd back on). Just
in case they don't work. The NetBSD boot blocks didn't work for me, on
a 1+, I suspect it's a problem with my V1.3 PROM.

--
Dan.