Subject: Re: Problems with 2.0RC4 on my Indy
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@rezrov.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/14/2004 10:03:26
(Frank, fix your anti-spam configuration.  Japanese are typically not spammers
(of non-Japanese, at least); rejecting email based on country of origin, in an
international forum, is quite rude)

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 10:22:27PM +0100, Frank Wille wrote:

> Do we have a workaround for the R4000 "branch to end of page" hardware bug?

No.  After reviewing the errata, I'm pretty sure that this is the bug that
causes your problem.

> Linux got it.

That's nice.  I'm not sufficiently clued on MIPS TLB handling, so I won't be
able to fix it fast enough to satisfy you.  Perhaps someone else will have
the inclination to help you.
--

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)