Subject: Re: test
To: None <vance@neurotica.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/12/2002 11:28:28
true, true..
though, i was thinking more of the 'put it in a closet and forget it's
even there for years on end' kind of reliable versus 'you can keep this
machine running for years on end with no downtime for maintenance'...
though the scale of the system is a matter here, too.. large systems will
have some parts fail, there are just so many more parts.. and in that
situation the fix it without downtime is definitely the right way to go..

isildur