Subject: Dead PMAG-DA for parts
To: list NetBSD-pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Teichert <ut@netsurf.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/28/2001 23:38:43
Hi!

I have a dead PMAG-DA available for parts, it seems. It fails like
that:

>>> test tc1
t 1/sramfill 0 1fffc
t 1/utl/mkcnfgtbl
t 1/utl/i860exc f * r e
t 1/i860/stic
t 1/i860/sticintr
t 1/i860/sdmaaddr
t 1/i860/intrhost
t 1/i860/dma r
t 1/i860/dma w
t 1/shade
?TFL:  1/shade [PMAG-DA] (+3+ tri smth shd err, indx= 0, stamp= 0)
ERR-MIPS - ROM OBJECT 'pst-t' REPORTED A SEVERE ERROR

(Test carried out on an DEC3000, but it prevents my 5k/133 from booting).
Free shipping inside of Germany, we'll have to work something out
for other shipments. If nobody wants it, I'll trash it.

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to:Something Good To Go By(The Decibels)