Subject: RE: Debuuger problem on serial console
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?'Andrzej_W=F3jkowski'?= <admin@cordef.com.pl>
From: Tom De Pauw <tdepauw@depauw.marmot.mlnet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/30/1999 13:18:04
That is normal behaviour even for Ultrix.
You have to fool the server by keeping 'Data Terminal Ready (pin 20)'
'high'.
First, I would try to disconnect pin 20 and see if it works. This would
prevent
your PC from being able to signal that it's going to sleep.
If that does not work, I would try to connect 20 with 5 (Clear to Send) or 6
(Data Set ready)
using a breakout box.

Hope this helps
Tom De Pauw