Subject: Re: Documentation from DEC
To: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
From: Bernhard H. Buckel <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 10/26/1999 15:25:47
Dear all,

    David> 	It would also be nice to put up a statement on the
    David> www.netbsd.org site to that DEC for their permission to

Good idea, if they're polite we should be that, too. Generosity (if it
happens) should be rewarded!

    David> duplicate the docs, and in making them available in the
    David> first place. Can someone (Bernhard? :) find out if DEC has

Hmmm... This reminds me of the time back then in military service:
"Never be first, never last and _never, ever_ volunteer!" was the
golden rule of thumb. OK, I'll bite ;) But first let's see what
happens.

    David> any particularly contact and or URL they would like listed
    David> in such an entry....

I'll ask Jeffrey about that next time I get in contact with him.

Cheers,

			       Bernhard

--
"You, sir, are drunk."