Subject: Re: what am I doing wrong
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 08/14/1998 09:21:27
I had posted a day ago about a hanging problem on a DECstation 5000/125.
(at the "Beginning old-style SCSI device autoconfiguration" line)

I did some experimentation and after removing the PMAG-D card everything
worked exactly as I expected.  Since the card is likely forever useless
(and I had to take it out to get the serial console set) I'll just pack
it away.

As to the report that a KN02-BA with PROM rev 5.7j will not netboot, all
I can say is that I had not one hint of a problem via "boot 3/tftp" to
a reputable "helper" system (i.e. NetBSD/i386 based).

-- Ken