Subject: Re: Where to start with a pmax
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ted Spradley <tsprad@metronet.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/12/1995 22:26:55
> The DS3100 sell for less than $300. So getting a pmax machine to run
> netbsd on is cost effective. Also, it may be possable to run it at 20
> MHz. More after I run some tests...

Has anybody given any thought to a hardware hack on the serial port?
I'm probably not the only one who would not be disappointed if it were
stuck permanently at 57.6K, 38.4K, even 19.2K....

--
Ted Spradley   tsprad@metronet.com      Usual disclaimers apply.
Information tends to drive out knowledge.  [...] many people cannot