Subject: Looking for info on XINE/ Alpha ISDN interface?
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.ORG, cgd@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/10/1995 15:37:53
This isn't related to NetBSD per se but I hope I can be forgiven.
Does anyone know what the softare interface to the ISDN
hardware in Decstations (e.g., XINE) and turbochannel Alphas is?

(I'm hoping that since they share an IO asic they have the same interface).

Does anyone know of ISDN software (signalling, or call-setup, or whatever
the telco name is)  for either platform?  Or _any_ such software that
could be ported?  Even licensed Ultrix or OSF/1 software might
be a useful pointer.

Failing that, where could I find out what the software interface
(or interface*s*, if they're distinct) are ?

thanks
--Jonathan Stone