Port-next68k archive

Re: Status of the next68k port (SCSI controller/disk)?

> That's interesting and it sounds like it was quite difficult to
> discover - thanks again for your work! I didn't have much
> time for testing recently, but will try to check this out, too.

I committed fixes to NetBSD -current:
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2023/01/27/msg143026.html
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2023/01/27/msg143027.html
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2023/01/27/msg143028.html
so the latest snapshot also works on (at least) my NeXT slab.

> What would also be interesting is the state of NetBSD on
> Turbo NeXT machines, I expect this to be more experimental...

It could be, but I guess less Turbo specific features..
(Ethernet and DMA?)

---
Izumi Tsutsui