Re: Atheros Bluetooth on Mac Mini G4 1.42

> Please, can you make the story more linear?  Can you make sure the
> firmware is in the right directory (your first mail said it was under
> /stand, but now it's under /libdata), then boot without the device
> plugged in.  Then plug in the device after the system is booted,
> preferably into the mini itself, without any usb hubs, just in case.
>
> -uwe

I merely incorrectly pasted the wrong path in my original email
 -- it happens :) Kindly understand that I have the downloaded firmware
files under /libdata/firmware per aubtfwl.4 and firmload.9.

The Atheros Bluetooth on the Mac Mini G4 is not an external USB device
(it's internally part of the Mac Mini G4). I do not have an external USB
hub.

With that:

Does anyone successfully have the Mac Mini G4 onboard Atheros Bluetooth
working with NetBSD 10?

Thanks - Joel