Re: Link failures of ArcticFox on PPC

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 01:38:38PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Hi!
>
> now that my iBook G4 is roughly working (still some issues... but enough to
> login also remotely and build and compile) I started to compile ArcticFox

Are you building from pkgsrc or the upstream code?

Check wich of the  xpcom/reflect/xptcall/md/unix/xptcstubs_ppc_* files
gets used in your build, it could be xptcstubs_ppc_netbsd.cpp instead
of xptcstubs_ppc_linux.cpp (for probably no good reason but history).

And if it is the netbsd variant, it probably may not have been updated
when some other sweep was done.

The stubs are very systematic, if it grew just a few more, you can easily
add them.

Martin