Re: Custom Install CD

Thanks.  It looks like the instructions that I was following on the
web site are out of date.  I ended up making an external bootable hard
drive to get the raid setup and the old drive transferred.  Maybe in
the current process, installboot works on disk images?  I didn't think
to try because the instructions were so specific.