Re: install files on mac UFS partition (mac mini G4)

Hi David,

On 02.11.21 22:40, David Brownlee wrote:
Do we know which other macs can boot from MBR disks? Does it work to
install onto a USB drive (very handy for testing :)?

I don't know about other Macs, but for the mac mini G$, I can say that it does boot from a USB CD-ROM drive, but it does not boot from USB flash-drives.
I have't tried connecting an external USB disk.

For my problem with my Imac G4, I am still working on it. I have some issues but I want to try to find things myself before I 'disturb' other people with my problems.

A small question.
Does the netbsd/macppc community (or the netbsd in general) have a matrix room, or an IRC channel for interactive chat?

David

Kr.