Re: machfb (sort of) working on Mach64 GX

I updated sources to pick up the new revision (1.64) of machfb.c then
went in and turned on MACHFB_DEBUG and DIAGNOSTIC again.

I captured "/var/run/dmesg.boot" once upon booting NetBSD immediately
after power-up and again after booting MacOS X 10.3.9 and immediately
rebooting with NetBSD.  A diff of the two shows:

;diff dmesg-machfb-debug-preOSX-GENERIC.txt \
;     dmesg-machfb-debug-postOSX-GENERIC.txt
;
;88c88
;< EDID Comment: kM-\M-N^Z^UM-t^WM-24
;---
;> EDID Comment: ;113,117d112
;<   GTF2 hfreq: 58432
;<   GTF2 C: 64761
;<   GTF2 M: 36091
;<   GTF2 J: 7241
;<   GTF2 K: 57533

As before, going directly into NetBSD finds what appears to be garbage
in the EDID Comment field.  Also, these "GTF2" parameters appear in
the direct NetBSD dmesg.boot log.

Rebooting after being touched by MacOS X, the debug/diagnostic output
doesn't print anything at all about "GTF2" parameters.

Complete dmesg output may be found here:

  http://bobdbob.com/~jdbaker/nbsd-debug/dmesg-machfb-debug-preOSX-GENERIC.txt
  http://bobdbob.com/~jdbaker/nbsd-debug/dmesg-machfb-debug-postOSX-GENERIC.txt

Any suggestions on where else to poke?

(I realize I've hijacked this thread, but graphics cards are not my
area, so when something comes along, I hope it leads to a solution.)