Re: Issues with Netatalk and MACE

The network behaves fine otherwise; it's running headless and I generally use
SSH to control it (though I can view the console over serial).  Doesn't seem
too slow at all.

I probably have an 8139 hanging around somewhere, since they were all the rage
(and came free in a box of cracker jacks) when this thing was reaching its
golden years.  I'll give that a try.