pkgsrc-2009Q4's x11/modular-xorg-server on NetBSD/macppc

Today I tried to install x11/modular-xorg-server on NetBSD/macppc,
only to be thwarted by a ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM in sysutils/libpciaccess
that excludes NetBSD/macppc.

I'd prefer to install an X server through pkgsrc, because that
significantly simplifies upgrading and deinstalling.  But I don't see
anything in pkgsrc CVS related to making it work on NetBSD/macppc --
there appear to be some changes in xsrc/external/mit/libpciaccess not
reflected by patches in pkgsrc.  I can apply those changes locally in
pkgsrc, but are those the only ones, or is there a lot of work to be
done before the X.org server in pkgsrc will run on NetBSD/macppc?