Subject: PowerMac 7300/200 boot problems (current)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Sampson Stein <scs@b1tt3r.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/16/2007 04:39:52
--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

Hi, I have just compiled and installed a GENERIC netbsd-CURRENT kernel and I
am running into problems on boot. The machine, as stated in the subject is =
an
original PowerMac 7300/200. I do not have access to a serial cable for it,
seeings it uses the mini-din style connector; otherwise I would provide full
boot messages. However, the last line it outputs before it hangs is:

ofb0: 640 x 480, 8bpp

Then, a newline is outputted, and the cursor sits on the first column of th=
at
line, and the computer hangs.

I hope that was a descriptive enough report, if anyone decides to help me a=
nd
needs more info I will be happy to give it.

--=20
Sampson C. Stein
b1tt3r -- You know.. like sugar?

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J