Subject: SCSI RAID update
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeff Tupholme <jeff@makemyshow.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/04/2006 22:16:14
Hi,

Thanks for the helpful messages last week. We now have 3.0.1 installed
on one of our disks and booting successfully via the ATTO UL2D card.
RAIDframe support shows up in dmesg. Next step is to RAIDify!

Just a side point, we've had a lot of trouble with the 3.0.1 boot
floppies in terms of stalled boots. We've tried several different
physical disks created on two different PCs. Some 2.0.2 boot floppies
we've got work perfectly every time we try them. Is it just my bad luck
or is something materially different in the 3.0.1 floppies that could
be causing this?

Thanks,

Jeff