Subject: xmodmap problem (was Re: X11 on iBook G4 = blank screen)
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/27/2004 14:11:37
--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 12:18:12PM -0400, Michael wrote:
> Similar problem again - the UK layout that comes with XFree seems to be i=
dentical to the US layout - use xmodmap to swap keys around, store your mod=
ified keymap somewhere and add a call to xmodmap to your .xinitrc...

I'm now setting up a modmap, but I found that the paragraph/plusminus key
produces the same keycode (135) as the fn key.  Does that happen on your
system too?  If not, which XkbModel, XkbLayout and XkbVariant do you use?

Regards,
Peter
--=20
http://www.student.kun.nl/peter.bex