Subject: Re: wi broken on macppc
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/31/2004 16:52:55
>>>>> "tk" == Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org> writes:

    tk> I don't see that.  I have the problem that after I configure
    tk> the nwid with ifconfig, I have to manually set the media-type
    tk> to something other than the default. Then I can usually use it
    tk> without problems.

I think we have the same problem.  Until now I never tried setting
media type, just mediaopts like hostap or adhoc.

If I set media type to ds11 or something, _after_ bringing up the
interface, it works around the problem for me, too.  But this isn't
necessary on i386.

Thanks for the tip!

--
Le fascisme est la dictature ouverte de la bourgeoisie.
		-- Georg Dimitrov