Subject: Trying to output to screen...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/30/2003 04:49:34
Hi,

I've installed NetBSD on a 9500/120 using serial console, but now I'm trying
to see output at screen. So, I followed the steps described at the FAQ, but
without success.

At OF, I looked at devices with 'dev / ls' and saw it has the word 'open' at
the device "directory". So, I changed the output-device.

I think it's all right and I still getting output in serial console, but the
screen becomes gray with no characters (led switchs from orange to green
too).

What can I do?

P.S.: The DB9/Mini-Din 8 cable worked well with i386/macppc (one week old
thread). Just to remember, the original function of this cable was to connect
an i386 to a professional sound card.

Thank you for helping.