Subject: htdig 3.1.6
To: NetBSD \(MacPPC\) <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan La Riviere <larz@cbis.ece.drexel.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/12/2002 09:31:01
Hey all,

I had recently installed htdig 3.1.5 and then the next day my system
includes in the daily security report that 3.1.5 has some security
vulnerabilities.   I looked and there is 3.1.6 (on the htdig site, not on
pkgsrc) that fixes these problems.  I downloaded and tried to compile the
source but it comes up with errors.

c++ -c  -DDEFAULT_CONFIG_FILE=\"/opt/www/htdig/conf/htdig.conf\" -I../htlib
-I../htcommon  -I../db/dist -I../include -g -O2 Database.cc
In file included from Database.cc:25:
DB2_db.h:49: syntax error before `*'
DB2_db.h:51: syntax error before `*'
DB2_db.h:52: syntax error before `;'
DB2_db.h:58: syntax error before `*'
*** Error code 1

Does anyone know how to get this to compile?  I figure it's probably some
little thing that needs to be changed but this is not exactly my area of
expertise.

Thanks.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--

Ryan "My hometown is nowhere, my friends are everywhere." La Riviere

System Administrator; Drexel University
215.895.6010
<http://staff.tdec.drexel.edu/~edljedi/>