Subject: Re: dead URLs on Ports/macppc/models.html
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@gatwood.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/02/2002 10:28:02
On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> I noticed that the URLs from Ports/macppc/models.html to
> http://til.info.apple.com/techinfo.nsf/artnum/n58418 are dead.
>
> If somebody could send me the correct new destination for these URLs,
> I'd correct these (or feel free to do so yourself :).

The old TIL system is, AFAIK, gone.  And unfortunately, the knowledge base
thing just sucks for linking.  The article number in kbase is the same,
though.  If you can't figure out a good way to link to it, let me know,
and I'll harrass some folks around here on your behalf.  ;-)

Later,
David

                    Check out my weekly web comic:
                     http://www.techmagazine.org