Subject: Re: 1.5 wscons and X look wrong at some resolutions - fixed yet?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel@eskimo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/18/2001 06:39:59
> Is this the same problem I see on my iMac? In some resolutions, the screen
> is "striped", and in some there is a strange step. A fix for this would
> finally allow me to use NetBSD on this machine for daily work.

Maybe.  In my case, windows look totally garbled (not even slightly
rectangular, but spread left to right across the entire screen).  The
blinking cursor in an xterm window will look like a series of short lines:

etc. rather than a block.  There's a large black band at the bottom of
the screen, but other than that there are no blank stripes.  I don't know
what you mean by "step".

-- Derek