Subject: Re: OF command editing keys
To: Michael Wolfson <mw@blobulent.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/14/2001 12:15:28
--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:12:36PM -0800, Michael Wolfson wrote:
> Though your unawareness of the nvedit page made me look a little closer.
> Seems that there are a few better places I could link to it implying that
> the information it contains is useful.

I'm well aware of the nvedit page, and I still say that it could
benefit from a quick-reference, table listing of commands like Derek
provided. (I'm looking at it right now and it doesn't have such a
thing. Just to make sure, we're both talking about
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/nvedit.html, right?) Dropping his
list somewhere in the FAQ would make sense to me.

> Y'all port-macppc'ers know that I wouldn't be averse to anyone else helpi=
ng
> out by working on the macppc webpages, right?  My list of things to do is
> growing more rapidly than I'm completing items.

Love to, if I had the time. :^>

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net