Subject: Re: iMac boot question..
To: parker@zeroecho.com, netbsd-macppc <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/05/2001 18:09:30
At 8:33 PM -0700 2/4/01, Parker wrote:
>Chris Rupnik wrote:
>
> > Ahh, the tip is the following
> >
> > netbsd_ram.gz
> >
> > is the name of the kernel. Messed me up for quite awhile
> >

>basically I'm waiting another hour or so on the iso image of 1.5 and hopefully

I missed the beginning of this thread.  There is an iso image on
ftp.netbsd.org that we know works.  Any reason you aren't using that
one?

Also you can do a dir cd:1,/ to get a directory listing on the cd.
Try 0, 1, and 2 for the partition numbers.  I get the same thing for
0 and 1 under OF 1.0.5 if I give it the full device path.  I suspect
that partition 1 vice 2 may let you distinguish the HFS from the ISO
partition on the CD.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.