Subject: Re: drive setup problems
To: Vincent Kraeutler <vincentk@gmx.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@del.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/26/2001 19:53:37
on 1/25/01 9:27 AM, Vincent Kraeutler at vincentk@gmx.net wrote something
like:

> could anyone point me to a site where i can download drive setup 1.9.x ?
>
> the macOS 9 install cd i have access to only feature 1.8.x, which does not
> seem to work (for my iMac rev. D, at least).
>
> all i could find on the apple support pages and via ftpsearch is
> drive setup =< 1.7 ...

    All the Drive Setup apps > 1.7 are not publicly available. 1.9.2 is part
of OS 9.0.4 and I think they're up to 2.x for OS 9.1. Both are upgrades from
OS 9, so you can't get at them without having an OS 9 system upgraded. I
think OS 9.1 is like a 70MB download, and 9.0.4 is about 40MB. You might
break down and buy the CD, but that'll put you out a few bucks.

    Chris
--

    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."