Subject: Tiny Little Steps
To: Bill Studenmund , Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/19/2001 13:55:13
Having solved my NAT problem so I have an FTP path that passes JPL
security scans I tried using the experimental version of installboot
on a "new" 8500.  This is the one that's supposed to preserve Apple
Partition Maps properly.

I found that I had somehow recompiled the standard one instead of the
new one you (Bill) sent me.  When I fixed that by copying the .c file
to the main source tree it then would not compile because of some new
declarations stuff, like a free partition type definition.  I also
believe that der Mouse have you a fix or two?

Anyway could I have at least a pointer to the archives where you told
Bob how to fix that, and at most a precompiled version with the
latest fixes included?

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.